Service Excellence Liaison
Location: Temple, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19013047
Using data provided through Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS), the Service Excellence Liaison will support improvements in internal customer services and quality related activities. This position will partner with hospital leadership to develop and ensure the effective and consistent implementation of programs, initiatives, projects and interventions focused on improving patients' perspectives on hospital care. Essential functions of the role include:
- Works with staff in a collaborative and supportive manner to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Design and develop implementation plans, accountability resources and training resources to meet the needs of effective deployment of best practice in patient service perspectives and HCAHPS throughout the hospital
- Evaluates departments to assist in identification of compliance with strategies of patient centered care and HCAHPS strategies
- Continuously evaluates work process and design; understands role in ensuring quality/performance improvement, productivity, and service delivery to meet stake holder needs
- Skillful in providing feedback and direction for identification and promotion of behaviors consistent with improved patient perspective scores
- Keeps departmental leadership updated and informed on patient service perspective activities
- Performs other position appropriate duties as required in a competent, professional and courteous manner
The ideal candidate for the Service Excellence Liaison role has at least 5 years of experience in leadership, healthcare, customer service or patient experience-related field. The candidate holds a Bachelorï¿½s degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or other applicable area. Strong customer service and critical thinking are key skills for the role. The ideal candidate possesses strong interpersonal skills, problem solving, time and project management, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills. The candidate will be able to address difficult, awkward situations with tact and diplomacy, and have a high tolerance for ambiguous work situations. The ability to serve as a team player with proven success applying a team approach to obtain resolution of successfully accomplish a goal is integral to the role. The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical skills, including analysis, planning, organizing, and troubleshooting, and proficiency in Windows-based operating software and systems.
- Location/Facility ï¿½ Temple, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ Service Excellence
- Shift/Schedule ï¿½ Full time
- Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- 5+ years of experience required
- Bachelorï¿½s degree required
Community / Marketing Title: Service Excellence Liaison
Location_formattedLocationLong: Temple, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.