Bariatrician Obesity Medicine Specialist Temple
Location: Temple, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19001450
Baylor Scott and White Health
Obesity Medicine Specialist
Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking an outstanding academic Bariatrician to join the Division of Bariatric Surgery, within the Department of Surgery at our flagship hospital in Temple, TX.
- Pre and Post-Operative, non-surgical support for Medically Supervised Weight Loss patients
- Weight loss management for non-surgical patients
- Join a team of five surgeons; three advanced practice providers
- Privileges at our MBSAQIP Accredited facility in Temple, TX
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine with extensive experience or fellowship training in Obesity Medicine. ABOM certification preferred.
- Academic affiliation to Texas A&M College of Medicine
- Large general surgery residency program with resident coverage at all times
- Large, rapidly growing tertiary referral practice
Location/Facility -Baylor Scott and White Clinic - Temple, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
Specialty/Department/Practice - Bariatrics / Department of Surgery
Shift/Schedule - Full-Time
Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
Maintaining the title of being the demographic center of Texas, within three hours of Dallas, Houston and San Antonio and only one hour from Austin, Temple offers the conveniences of a big city with the atmosphere of a small town. Situated on two of the most beautiful lakes in the Texas Hill Country, Temple provides its residents with a growing and vibrant economy, affordable homes and an outstanding public and private school system.
For consideration, please formally apply online at: http://Jobs.BSWHealth.com .
For more information, please send your CV to: Teresa Washington, SHRM-CP, Physician Recruiter | Teresa.Washington1@BSWHealth.org
Baylor Health Care System, based in Dallas, and Scott and White Healthcare, based in Temple, Texas, have formed a new organization that combines the strengths of their two nationally recognized health systems. For an industry undergoing fundamental changes, Baylor Scott and White Health provides a new vision and more resources, offering patients continued exceptional care. Baylor Scott and White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access sites, more than 6,000 affiliated physicians, 40,000 plus employees and the Scott and White health plan.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists
Community / Marketing Title: Bariatrician Obesity Medicine Specialist Temple
Location_formattedLocationLong: Temple, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.