Wound Care Physician
Location: Temple, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19004111
Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a board certified or board eligible, experienced Wound Care Physician to join an outstanding Wound Care program. The Wound Care Physician will provide direct patient care. This is an employed position with a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, a comprehensive benefits package and no state income tax.
Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking a hard-working, team player with a favorable work and/or training history. Candidates should be able to independently administer and interpret routine and special diagnostic test in and expedient and professional manner. Candidates should also be able to effectively collaborate with referring physicians, agencies and other professionals to provide optimum care for each patient.
- Location/Facility - Baylor Scott & White Clinic - South Loop (Temple, TX)
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Specialty/Department/Practice-Wound Care
- Shift/Schedule-Days, Monday-Friday, Purely outpatient -no weekends or night call
- Details-Four Monoplace hyperbaric chambers, will see 15-20 patients per day
- Benefits-Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
About Temple, TX:
This Central Texas city has it all: an interesting history, top-class performing arts, and a wide variety of attractions, all set on a beautiful backdrop of sloping hills and wide-open farm land. Temple has enchanting scenery, small-town charm, and wealth of things to see and do makes it a compelling place to live.
Temple sits a few miles east of the picturesque Lake Belton, a nearly 12,400-acre reservoir where you can embark on a nearly limitless amount of adventure. Area golf courses and nature preserves provide a great way to get out and explore the countryside as well. Although there is plenty to experience outdoors, Temple is not just a place for nature lovers. Those who seek the sweet sounds of a top-class symphony should check out the Temple Symphony Orchestra. If you are more into the theater, attend a musical or a play performed by the Temple Civic Theatre. Temple has a fascinating history, beautiful scenery, and big-city culture makes it a great choice for living in the Lone Star State.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Community / Marketing Title: Wound Care Physician
Location_formattedLocationLong: Temple, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.