We invite you to join us at our Spring 2019 Central Texas Graduate Nurse Expo featuring the following Central Texas hospital locations:
- Baylor Scott & White Continuing Care Hospital – Temple
- Baylor Scott & White McLane Children’s Medical Center – Temple
- Scott & White Medical Center – Temple
Learn more about our specialty nurse internships and nursing professional practice model. This interactive event is designed to provide nursing students with an opportunity to experience the Baylor Scott & White Health culture and to explore the variety of opportunities available to you as you begin your nursing practice.
The event includes networking opportunities, a featured presentation, and your choice of two specialty break-out sessions. Break-out sessions are moderated by clinical leaders who provide an insider’s view to nursing practice in the specialty field. We’ll also have recruiters available for resume review and are offering complementary digital professional headshots!
Job postings will be available on the website to apply starting February 1, 2019.
Schedule of events:
- 10:00am: Check-In, Refreshments, Headshots
- 11:00am: Featured presentation
- 11:30am: Break-Out Session 1
- 12:00pm: Break-Out Session 2
- 12:30pm: Networking and Resume Review