Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19019139
- Manages the day-to-day activities of assigned research and/or operational projects as primary biostatistician to ensure an efficient operation of projects and achievement of goals towards successful completion in a responsive manner.
- Collaborates with clinical and/or non-clinical investigators to design/conduct research and/or operational analyses directed towards improved patient care and health outcomes, in accordance with STEEEP domains.
- Helps researchers develop appropriate study protocols. Collaborates with clinical and non-clinical investigators and other transdisciplinary team members on research proposals, grant submissions, research questionnaires and other measurement instruments, and data collection and management.
- Supports or leads the dissemination of the research and/or operational analytic results to medical/scientific community through presentations and publications.
- Plans and conducts lectures or continuing education courses for Baylor Scott & White that will keep them informed on up-to-date research and topics related to statistics in a clear, concise and professional manner as required.
- Supports research and analytic activities for Baylor Scott & White as required. Develops, manages, and analyzes variety of research data employing appropriate sources, perform.
- Location/Facility ï¿½ Baylor Scott & White Research InstituteFor more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ Research
- Shift/Schedule ï¿½ Full Time, M-F
- Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Community / Marketing Title: Biostatistician III
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.