The Senior Financial Analyst serves to provide information related to Foundation financial and fund reporting and to support the development and financial needs of the Foundation. This key individual maintains the fund reporting, is in charge of obtaining authorization for fund use and assists in financial reporting. The Senior Financial Analyst ensures Foundation information to assist development, administration, and operations are easily and reliably obtained and executes plans to use restricted funds. This position also performs fund research, determines when funds can be used for a requested purpose, ensures accurate reporting for fund use and is seen as an expert in fund restrictions and Foundation financial information.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE:
- Coordinate and monitor fund attribute controls in general ledger, accounts payable and fund reporting.
- Manage fund research to support informational needs of Foundation and fund users and monitor appropriate fund use for budget and inactive fund tracking.
- Maintain and build relationships with administrative liaisons and fund users by tracking, reporting, and facilitating fund use.
- Provide reporting and materials needed for fund use by service line and department use including active participation in service line and department meetings regarding fund use.
- Track and report gift and grant documentation and grant use.
Bachelors degree and 5+ years of experience
Associates degree and 7+ years of experience
High School Diploma/GED and 9+ years of experience
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Community / Marketing Title:
Senior Financial Analyst
Dallas, Texas US
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.