GME Program Administrator
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19013743
The Program Administrator I for Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) in consultation with the Program Director and the GME Office, provides oversight to the graduate medical education training program. This includes all administrative support for the program director, residents and/or fellows as well as the GME Office. The Program Administrator I is responsible for compliance monitoring; inclusive of ACGME and other Accrediting Bodies, Institutional HLC Modules, Risk Management.
In addition, the Program Administrator I for BSWH has the following responsibilities:
- Works with the Program Director and the GME Office to ensure programs remain in compliance. Programs include but not limited to: Duty Hours, a safe clinical learning environment, appropriate medical licensure, Life Support Certifications (i.e. BLS, ACLS, ATLS, PALS, NRP) Physician Accommodation Reports, HR Personnel forms, Employee Health forms, etc.
- Responsible for making sure all incoming residents are ready to begin their clinical training by the beginning of their first rotation. This includes working cohesively with the GME Office in getting all HR, Employee Health, TMB, and other on-boarding documents completed in a timely manner. Will serve as a liaison between both internal and external agencies in reaching compliance of the on-boarding process
- Maintains recruiting efforts of incoming residents & fellows by reviewing applications (via ERAS), sends out invitations of interview, creates an interview schedule, and all communications with applicant. Maintains website and submits applicants Rank Order List via the NRMP and certifies it
- Provides oversight to the GME Program Budget, inclusive of the educational dollars, CME funding, and operational monies. Manages the budget effectively and adheres to the all institutional policies regarding Travel & Business Expenses
- Responsible for all the administrative tasks for the training program to include: assisting the Program Director and the residents/fellows with administrative needs they may have, clinical and educational societal memberships, arranging educational conferences, scheduling meetings, clinic and/or call schedules, block/rotation schedules, CME purchases, educational purchases, travel arrangements, verification forms/letters, and reference letters
- Responsible for keeping ACGME WebADS current at all times, ensure compliance of RRC Faculty and Resident Survey, Milestone Reporting, and any other ACGME related tasks
- Responsible to have all residents/fellows entered into the New Innovations system. Must adhere to GME Office procedure for required documentation entered into New Innovations. Must ensure that all residents/fellows duty hours are approved and any duty hour violations are address appropriately
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of New Innovations Residency Management Suite
- Knowledge of ACGME/ACGME WebADS
- Interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to communicate courteously and professionally in all forms of communication
- Ability to multi-task while being organized
- Knowledge of ERAS (Electronic Residency Application System) and NRMP (National Resident Matching Program)
- Proficient with MS Office
- Ability to work autonomously, independently and take initiative
ï¿½ Location/Facility ï¿½ Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
ï¿½ Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ Medical Education Administration
ï¿½ Shift/Schedule ï¿½ Full-time / Weekdays
ï¿½ Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
ï¿½ Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
ï¿½ 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
ï¿½ Tuition Reimbursement
ï¿½ PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nationï¿½s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, itï¿½s accepting a calling!
- Associates Degree or Equivalent Experience
- 1 year of related work experience
Community / Marketing Title: GME Program Administrator
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.