LVN Clinical Coordinator Center For Esophageal Diseases Dallas
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19014452
The Licensed Vocational Nurse Clinical Coordinator under general supervision of Office Manager, assists with scheduling and coordination of Clinical Staff. Addresses, resolves, and communicates staffing problems. Oversees compliance, training, and implementation of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) procedures. Orders supplies for Clinical area and handles duties of Medical Staff as needed.
- Assist Office Manager in scheduling and overseeing job performance of Clinical Staff.
- Address and resolve issues regarding staff.
- Implement, review, and maintain policies and procedures to ensure clinical compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Train back-office staff on clinic procedures and OSHA policies and procedures.
- Monitor interaction with Lab, ensuring that specimens are sent to appropriate Labs following proper protocol.
- Fill in for Clinical Staff on as-needed basis.
- Responsible for ordering common supplies for clinic.
- Participate in quality initiatives to ensure customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate for the Licensed Vocational Nurse Clinical Coordinator role has at least 1 year of experience. The candidate should hold both License Pract/Vocational Nurse and BLS certifications, and have a High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
- Location/Facility ï¿½ BSWH Center For Esophageal Diseases, Dallas, Tx
- Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ Esophageal Diseases
- Shift/Schedule ï¿½ Full-time, Weekdays
- Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Community / Marketing Title: LVN Clinical Coordinator Center For Esophageal Diseases Dallas
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.