Location: Temple, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19014612
The Learning Consultant supports the accomplishment of Baylor Scott & White Health's (BSWH) strategic objectives by designing, developing, and implementing learning and development programs of various media. The Learning Consultant plans, designs, develops, implements, and delivers standard and customized learning solutions and learning technology solutions throughout BSWH focusing on strategic initiatives, in alignment with Learning & Development (L&D) strategy to enhance individual and organizational effectiveness and satisfy clients. This work will be done in alignment with other related work in L&D, so as to collaborate and not conflict/duplicate other L&D efforts.
The Learning Consultant job duties also include, but are not limited to:
- Selects and applies appropriate teaching aids and learning materials to support standard and customized programs to meet business and client needs, through the use of adult learning best practices and technologies.
- Collects assessment and client feedback data; analyzes with team to determine effectiveness of learning and development solutions; uses feedback and evaluation data to improve offerings.
- Applies continuous improvement processes to ensure quality learning and development interventions and services based on evaluation, feedback and business needs.
- Applies technologies such as e-learning, videos, pod casts, mobile learning, and social learning as appropriate.
- Develops on-line courses and learner evaluation instruments that meet LMS parameters and e-learning instructional design quality standards.
- Provides assessment data and feedback concerning the BLN and its offerings.
- Evaluates learning technology solutions to ensure they are meeting the needs of the organization.
- Performs quality assurance monitoring and training to improve SSC operations. Complete a call monitoring reviews and case management assessments.
- Captures, tracks and audit cases to monitor KPI trends, track performance, provide feedback and improve quality.
The ideal candidate for the Learning Consultant role will have excellent interpersonal, listening, verbal and written communication skills, and be comfortable working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Location/Facility ï¿½ Temple, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ Human Resource
- Shift/Schedule ï¿½ Full Time / Day Shift
- Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- Bachelorï¿½s Degree
- 2+ Years Experience
Community / Marketing Title: Learning Consultant
Location_formattedLocationLong: Temple, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.