Financial Advisor I - Austin Health Plan
Location: Austin, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19015380
The Financial Advisor I SWHP advises senior management on financial and operational issues impacting the strategic financial plans of the organization, reviews GL accounts, corrects journal entries and works under close supervision of senior financial management.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
The Financial Advisor I SWHP investigates and advises on institutional financial variance reports, assists in the preparation of the end-of-month close cycle, creates standard invision reports and analysis and utilizes multiple system computer based programs for use in financial and operational reporting.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
The ideal candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and have strong leadership, analytical and communication skills. A Bachelor's degree (e.g., BA, BS, BSN, BSW) or equivalent experience is required. A Master's degree (e.g., MBA, Degree MA, MS, MBA, MSN, MSW) or equivalent (e.g., CPA, PE, etc.) is preferred. * CPA certification is preferred. * Three to five years of Accounting or Finance is required.
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Financial Reporting
- Shift/Schedule - Full Time Days
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits, 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO accrual beginning Day 1. Please note, benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree required
- EXPERIENCE: 3+ Years experience required
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Advisor I - Austin Health Plan
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.