The Supply Chain Management Director is accountable for the continuous assessment, improvement, coordination and integration of the department services between Health Texas Provider Network (HTPN) and Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) and support efforts to standardize products across HTPN and BSWH.
As a key resource, this Director must utilize independent decision-making skills and display a high degree of accuracy in the performance of varied responsibilities. The Director must demonstrate the ability to communicate in an effective manner with a variety of people, including clinic staff, physicians, volunteers, customers and community members.
- Support ongoing analysis, identification and implementation of cost savings opportunities ï¿½ working with HTPN business leaders
- Support/reinforce (act as ï¿½System SMEï¿½) on use of Supply Chain Systems/Data/ Ivalua
- Support and drive efforts to use contracted items and plan for conversions
- Manage Facility Supply Chain functions in integration of new clinics and relocation of physician practices
- Run interference on problem escalation and resolution (supply disruption, procurement, logistics or other)
- Support addition of new products/services to BSWH Catalog as required. Work with Sourcing as required
- Identify/Drive/Support strategic cross-HTPN facility and cross-functional Supply Chain projects as required
- Drive process standardization, inventory management/ optimization, best practice sharing and lean principles. Drive for improvement in KPIs
- Assists in development, recommendations, and monitoring of departmental budgets as directed. Provides in-depth financial analysis as needed.
- Ensures accurate tracking of supply data such as back orders, manufacturer numbers, expiration dates, product recalls, lot numbers, etc. as needed.
- Routinely reviews invoices, receiving reports, department reports, and other documents to assist in resolution of discrepancies
- Serves on various committees as a strong, positive representative of Supply Chain Management
PREFERRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Exceptional interpersonal skills & Emotional Intelligence
- Skilled building structure in uncharted waters, defining priorities, managing stress, and excited to define and execute Supply Chain transformation
- Strength in Project Management
- Knowledge of BSWH/HTPN Supply Chain processes & systems
5+ years experience
Community / Marketing Title:
Director Supply Chain Management
Dallas, Texas US
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.