Executive Assistant to Senior VP
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19017547
The Baylor Scott & White Health Assistant to System Senior Vice President (CIO) role will provide high-level administrative support by preparing statistical reports, conducting research, organizing special projects, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions as needed.
- Provides independent administrative support of the day-to-day activities of the system SVP to maximize executive productivity and ensure department efficiency.
- Effectively manage system SVPï¿½s calendar, acting independently to routinely schedule appointments and arrange any necessary travel itineraries.
- In absence of management, exercises initiative and judgement in responding to customer problems or complaints (both internal and external) promptly, courteously, and in accordance with established policies and procedures or, if unable or unqualified to assist, promptly refers to the appropriate party or department and follows up to ensure problem resolution.
- Provides logistical support to programs, events, or conferences to ensure successful outcomes
The ideal Executive Assistant to System SVP candidate will have an Associate's Degree combined with a minimum of 5 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. The ideal Executive Assistant will possess exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, and will have the ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy when completing multiple assignments. The ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive and confidential information is critical to this role.
- Location/Facility ï¿½ Baylor Scott and White Health - Downtown Dallas, Texas
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ IT Administration
- Shift/Schedule ï¿½ Full Time, Day Shift
- Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
o Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
o 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
o Tuition Reimbursement
o PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nationï¿½s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, itï¿½s accepting a calling!
ï¿½ Associates Degree or equivalent experience
ï¿½ 5 yearsï¿½ experience
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Assistant to Senior VP
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.