Pharmacy Technician Specialist (Dallas)
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19018207
The Pharmacy Technician Specialist assists in the technical aspects of the distribution of medications and related functions, performs tasks independently and maintians a specialized area of responsibility while aiding in the delivery of patient care.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
The Pharmacy Technician Specialist stocks, prepares, labels, dispenses and delivers medications to patients and cart floors in a timely manner.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
The ideal candidate must have strong verbal, written and communication skills and have knowledge of pharmaceutical operations, contract compliance, invoicing and inventory control.
- Specialty/Department/Practice- Access of care, Benefits investigation, Prior authorization experience background preferred.
- Shift/Schedule - Days
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits, 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO accrual beginning Day 1. Please note, benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION: H.S. Diploma/GED or equivalent experience is required
- EXPERIENCE: 2+ Years of experience is required
- CERTIFCATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION: Pharmacy Technician (PhT) license is required
Community / Marketing Title: Pharmacy Technician Specialist (Dallas)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.