Location: Buda, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19006892
- Motivation or experience to establish a new service line for Dermatology
- 75/25 practice Buda and outreach to downtown Austin.
- Medical clinical dermatology practice which includes general, pediatric and Mohs dermatologists for adult and children
Baylor Scott & White Health Benefits:
At Baylor Scott & White Health, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package in an employed position that includes:
Immediate eligibility for generous health
Amazing retirement plan and compensation
Outstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of CME
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Buda is a full-service hospital in Hays County with an integrated multi-specialty primary care clinic in a space adjoining the hospital. Medical care is delivered by a team that upholds Baylor Scott & White's tradition of providing comprehensive, integrated and personalized quality healthcare. Baylor Scott & White - Buda provides a wide network of medical expertise and resources, as well as an enhanced focus on building a healthy community.
About the Community
Just 30 minutes from Austin, Buda is known as the "Outdoor capital of Texas" and is one of a few select cities to receive gold certification from the Scenic City Certification Program of Texas. Here, you can explore miles of hike-and-bike trails or stroll the charming streets of historic downtown, brimming with antique shops, boutiques, bakeries, restaurants and an old-fashioned soda fountain. Buda's famous Annual Wiener Dog Races are a must-see each April, while summer months feature free live music concerts and movies in the park. For more about Buda, visit the city's "Happy Trails" blog at www.budatxtourism.com/blog.
Please send your CV to Deborah Dixon, DASPR, Physician Recruiter, Deborah.Dixon@BSWHealth.org
Please apply online at Http://BSWH.md/PhysicianJobs
Baylor Scott & White Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Location/Facility - BSWH Medical Center and Specialty Clinic Buda; Outreach to BSWH Clinic Austin.
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
Specialty/Department/Practice - General clinical dermatology
Shift/Schedule - 10 hr. day shift; 75/25 practice Buda with outreach to downtown Austin clinic.
Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Community / Marketing Title: Dermatology Physician
Location_formattedLocationLong: Buda, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.