Access Services: Auditor/Trainer - Dallas
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19006012
The Access Services Auditor is responsible for improving the accuracy and productivity of the registration and financial counseling workforce by providing computer and procedural training, completing operations improvement projects, and monitoring and improving quality of demographic and financial information.
1. Design, plan, organize and facilitate computer and procedural training programs and continuing education for all registration and financial counseling employees.
2. Design tests to assess employee knowledge and skills; maintain documentation of test results; report test results to Management.
3. Identify problems and report trends to Director; recommend training and education programs, process improvement programs and/or other program developments.
4. Design and implement new processes/programs to improve image, accuracy and productivity of the staff.
5. Monitor industry changes and system updates; revise training programs to incorporate changes.
6. Collaborate with appropriate internal and external staff members to conceptualize new procedure or programs.
7. Monitor accuracy of demographic and financial information captured at registration. Provide feedback to staff, identify trends and training needs, report results to Management.
8. May conduct monthly audits on different aspects within Patient Access (ex. MSP and ABN).
The ideal candidate has excellent written and verbal communications skills; and detail oriented.
ï¿½ Location/Facility ï¿½ Baylor Scott and White health - Downtown, Dallas, Texas
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
ï¿½ Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ Access Services
ï¿½ Shift/Schedule ï¿½ Full-Time, Day Shift
ï¿½ Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
ï¿½ Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
ï¿½ 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
ï¿½ Tuition Reimbursement
ï¿½ PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nationï¿½s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, itï¿½s accepting a calling!
ï¿½ H.S. Diploma / GED Equivalent
ï¿½ 2+ years Experience
Community / Marketing Title: Access Services: Auditor/Trainer - Dallas
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.