Director Access Services Hospital
Location: Irving, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19003965
The Access Services Director is responsible for overall management of the Access Services Department (patient registration) within the hospital. This includes the coordination of all functions related to patient access in the Hospital and Ancillary facilities. These functions include Scheduling, Insurance Verification and Precertification, Patient Financial Management, Admitting, Discharge, Customer Service and Cashiering.
This role will serve at the Baylor Scott & White Medical Center ï¿½ Irving, and will be responsible for leading a team of 2 managers, 2 supervisors and 22 team members.
- Will have strong demonstrated analysis skills within patient access.
- Proficiency in managing department productivity and budget to target.
- Be able to speak to metrics of related performance.
- Strong relationship skills within hospital leadership; effective in educating and influencing within scope of responsibility.
- Will have the ability to flourish in a team based leadership and accountability environment.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
- 3 plus years of experience required
Community / Marketing Title: Director Access Services Hospital
Location_formattedLocationLong: Irving, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.