Director IS Epic Reporting and Analytics
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19008738
Reporting to the Vice President, Enterprise Data Services, this position is part of Data and Analytics Platform organization and is responsible for developing, directing and improving Epic Reporting and Analytics offerings across the Enterprise. This Director manages a multi-functional team of Reporting and Analytics solutions developers to enable effective and efficient access to information for all those that depend on these solutions, while monitoring performance, delivering projects, and enabling personal development. He/she will play a lead role establishing technical and process standards, supporting department budgeting, and building relationships with analytics community.
WHAT IS EXPECTED (Essential Functions):
- Epic Reporting and Analytics Ownership: Act at the point person for owning and maximizing value from our investments in Epic Reporting and Analytics capabilities (Caboodle, Clarity, Slicer Dicer, Predictive Analytics, Self-service tools such as Universes, Radar Dashboards and Workbench Reports, Healthy Planet Registries).
- Develop roadmaps and ensure delivery of exceptional experience and adoption of the above said capabilities through flawless execution of these roadmaps across the stakeholders such as Facility Operations, Clinical and Financial Leadership, Researchers, and Analyst community.
- Actively seeks to understand first and then be understood mindset to drive collaboration across the communities the Data and Analytics Platform teams serve.
- Resource and Performance Management: Maintain proper staffing levels, allocate resources, supervise team operations and identify areas for improvement; evaluate individual performance and create individual plans to develop staff; conduct personnel actions such as promotions, transfers, and other status changes.
- Run-the-Business and Project Delivery Management: Measure, monitor and manage overall quality delivery by multifunctional teams in support of projects and run-the-business operations; implement Lean Best Practices to optimize performance, resolve issues, and drive continuous improvement; liaison with Data and Analytics Leadership and serves as a point of escalation to managers and staff when issues arise
- Budget Planning and Management: Plan and own departmental capital and operational budget in accordance with Data and Analytics strategic plans and run-the-business needs
- Maintain Business Relationships: Act as a Data and Analytics liaison with other organizations (both internally and externally) to identify and quantify business issues associated with specific projects/or operations, and sets/implements strategic technical direction in support of business requirements
- Set Strategy and Standards for Technology and Process: Lead the gathering of requirements and design of enterprise technical and process standards; work with Leadership to finalize standards to ensure long-term sustainability, strategic alignment, and cost effectiveness of proposed enterprise and departmental standards
- Performs other position appropriate duties as required in a competent, professional and courteous manner.
-Bachelorâs or Equivalent Exp
-8+ yearsâ experience
Community / Marketing Title: Director IS Epic Reporting and Analytics
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.