Supv Multimodality** MRI** College Station
Location: College Station, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19009323
The Supervisor of Multimodality is responsible for assisting the Management team in the supervision, planning, organizing and improvement of work processes in the various sections of Radiology services, which could include Diagnostic, CT, MRI, US or Nuclear Medicine as instructed by the Director and/or Radiologist; performs department orientation, teaches, coaches, supervises staff and performs imaging exams in various modalities. The Supervisor of Multimodality assures the organizationï¿½s vision, mission, values and goals are adhered to and understood. The Supervisor of Multimodality recommends and assists in development of policies and procedures to comply with regulatory organizations and Baylor Scott & White Health philosophy and acts as a department liaison in the manager's absence.
The Supervisor of Multimodality job duties include, but are not limited to:
- The Supervisor of Multimodality is responsible for assuring there are adequate staffing, supplies and resources are available to perform exams and clinical services as needed to meet clinical demands
- The Supervisor of Multimodality schedules staff and patients as needed, assigns work to and approves overtime for subordinate personnel to ensure efficient flow of patients and optimum utilization of equipment and personnel
- The Supervisor performs procedures as needed due to workload or complexity
- Maintains current knowledge of imaging trends, techniques, protocols, procedures and maintain skills on equipment to perform exams
- Maintains appropriate records via e-time or employee files, including competency, communication and correspondence;
- Provides the management team feedback related to new equipment and services needed to continue growth and opportunities to retain current when volumes drop or if Strategic Opportunities present
- Collaborates with management to develop a budget for the imaging sections of radiology and oversees the performance; Provides input related to capital equipment needs; Monitors operational targets for the imaging sections and implements corrective action plans for negative productivity and operating expense variances
- Responsible for promoting a culture of service excellence in the imaging sections that encourages quality service, enhances the image of the institution and promotes staff retention;
- Collaborates with management to communicate service excellence and patient centeredness expectations and customer satisfaction survey results;
- Holds self and staff accountable for service excellence in their areas of responsibility including establishing performance goals, monitoring them and working toward achieving them
The ideal candidate has the ability to communicate with staff and patients in a professional manner, has excellent interpersonal skills and has the ability to lead a team.
- Location/Facility ï¿½ BSW Medical Center College Station, Texas
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ Radiology
- Shift/Schedule ï¿½ Full Time, Will work in CT and MRI
- MRI PREFERED
- Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nationï¿½s exemplary health care organizations. Founded as a Christian ministry of healing, the mission of Baylor Scott & White Health is to promote the well-being of all individuals, families and communities. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, itï¿½s accepting a calling!
- Graduate of an Accredited Program
- 3+ Years Experience
- Licensed by the State of Texas Medical Board as a Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT), unless the role is MRI and Ultrasound
- Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist in two imaging modalities and works 25% of the time in the second modality
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
Community / Marketing Title: Supv Multimodality** MRI** College Station
Location_formattedLocationLong: College Station, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.