RN Supervisor, Utilization Review
Location: Austin, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19013512
Function as a working Supervisor for Utilization Review Department, through the monitoring of staff workload, creating assignments, reviewing productivity, conducting quality reviews, advising with peer-to-peer appeals, and advising with denial research.
- Compile data for productivity reports on a weekly basis to support staffing decisions and quality metrics.
- Collaborate with Care Coordination Medical Director on patients not meeting criteria and informs Clinical Resource Manager/Director as needed.
- Complete daily staff assignments to ensure adequate service levels
- Monitor daily observation report and identify any potential issues
- Resolve escalations received from UR Nurses and staff
- Conduct quality reviews as assigned
- Respond to UR questions from staff and stakeholders
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for UR workflow issues, complex cases, denials and internal/external customers
ï¿½ Location/Facility ï¿½ Baylor Scott & White Health - Austin, Round Rock, Marble Falls (Work from home and travel within the Region as needed)
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
ï¿½ Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ Utilization Review / Case Management
ï¿½ Shift/Schedule ï¿½ Full-time / Mon-Fri
ï¿½ Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
ï¿½ Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefitsï¿½ 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%ï¿½ Tuition Reimbursementï¿½ PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Bachelorï¿½s Degree - Graduate of an accredited nursing program
4+ years experience
Registered Nurse (RN) License
Community / Marketing Title: RN Supervisor, Utilization Review
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.