*Audiologist Austin Round Rock Cedar Park
Location: Round Rock, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19014096
Baylor Scott and White Medical Center
Round Rock, TX
Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking an experienced, Doctorate level Audiologist (Ph.D. or AuD) to join our team in our Round Rock and Cedar Park Medical Centers and Specialty Clinics. This position will focus on both pediatric and adult audiology patients. Candidates must be Board Eligible or Board Certified.
The Division of Otolaryngology is comprised of 3 providers and offers comprehensive ENT services.
Additional details include:
- General ENT practice with a sub-specialty focus
- Outpatient practice
- Work with like-minded professionals in a fully integrated health system
Responsibilities of this position are to meet clinical audiological demands, which include diagnostic audiologic hearing evaluations for patients of all ages, electrophysiological evaluations (ABR, OAE, Ecog, VEMP), vestibular testing (ENG/VNG and rotary chair), cochlear implant evaluations and mapping, hearing aid dispensing and follow-up. Previous experience in performing these examinations is preferred.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV and a brief letter outlining their interests to:
Teresa Washington, SHRM-CP, Physician Recruiter: Teresa.Washington1@BSWHealth.org; 512-509-0034
About Round Rock, TX:
This specialty clinic is located on the Baylor Scott and White Medical Center - Round Rock campus, which is located just 20 minutes north of Austin; and has established itself as a premier healthcare provider, a nationally accredited chest pain center and stroke center. Baylor Scott and White Health combines advanced technology with a collegial work environment among physicians to provide excellence in healthcare.
Round Rock offers a wonderful school district and great city parks to its residents. The Round Rock Independent School District has been named one of the nation's top school districts, with multiple campuses that are named national Blue Ribbon schools year after year. The Round Rock Express, a Triple-A minor league baseball team owned by Nolan Ryan and the farm team for the Texas Rangers, also calls Round Rock home, playing at the Dell Diamond - one of the finest minor league stadiums in the nation.
This opportunity gives you an ideal work/life balance with clinic hours that support Austin's ideal model to Live, Work, and Play.
- Come enjoy Austin, Texas, a place with legendary live music.
- An eclectic restaurant scene and unique culture.
- Austin has miles of hike and bike trails and over 200 parks and 300 days of clear skies a year!
- Outstanding public and private schools.
- The University of Texas, the Austin Symphony, professional sports teams and so much more.
Location/Facility - Baylor Scott and White Medical Center - Round Rock and Cedar Park
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link
Specialty/Department/Practice - Audiology
Shift/Schedule - Full-Time
Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nationï¿½s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- Doctorate Degree
- Texas Audiology license.
- Current American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) certification.
- Previous experience in a hospital setting is preferred but not required.
- At least three years of clinical experience preferred.
- At least two years of experience with testing and fitting children with hearing aids and/or cochlear implants.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Community / Marketing Title: *Audiologist Austin Round Rock Cedar Park
Location_formattedLocationLong: Round Rock, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.