Supervisor, Billing and Collections
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19016147
The Billing and Collections Supervisor supervises the department that is responsible for the creation of claims, reimbursement follow-up, denials, customer service, cash flow, and receivables as assigned. The Billing and Collections Supervisor assures billing and collection procedures are timely and compliant with regulatory authority.
The Billing and Collections Supervisor job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of all billing and collection regulations and makes recommendations for policy and procedure changes.
- Monitors results of quality assurance reviews and sets goals for improvement and training requirements.
- Evaluates correspondence, denials, reimbursement and customer reaction to identify need for process changes.
- Coordinates with appropriate vendors and payer representatives to clarify and resolve billing and reimbursement issues.
- Monitors target files, worklists and phone calls to assure policies and procedures are followed and adjust directions accordingly.
- Coordinates with various Scott & White departments to identify issues and improve data capture and data sharing.
- Notifies management of any changes in reimbursement and after thorough research makes recommendations to rectify the issues.
- Monitors credit adjustment transaction reports and assures employees comply with departmental procedure.
- Participates in the development, installation, and training of all new system software applicable to the department.
- Consistently follows department specific policies and procedures such as time and attendance, security, food, appearance, etc.
- Mentors and empowers staff to make them successful.
The ideal candidate for the Billing and Collections Supervisor role will be able maintain open communication with staff and provides detailed and thorough policies and procedures.
- Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ CBS Billing and Collections Support Services - Bryan Tower located at 2001 Bryan Street, Dallas TX
- Shift/Schedule ï¿½ Full Time
- Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- 3+ Years Experience
Community / Marketing Title: Supervisor, Billing and Collections
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.