Licensed Physical Therapy Asst-Greenville
Location: Greenville, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19016227
- Establish rapport with patient in a professional manner
- Develop, document effective home exercise programs, and supplemental instructional programs as needed.
- Instruct and assist patients, monitor patient performance and physical status to ascertain program effectiveness.
- Communicate with the Physical Therapist as needed regarding patient progress and need for goal modification
- Communicate treatment information to the Physical Therapy aide in a timely manner and provide supervision to aides and students in accordance with regulatory agency guidelines
- Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ Greenville-TX-Rehab
- Shift/Schedule ï¿½FT Day
- Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Physical Therapy Asst license required
Associateï¿½s degree required
Community / Marketing Title: Licensed Physical Therapy Asst-Greenville
Location_formattedLocationLong: Greenville, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.