RN Seasonal ICU Full Time Night
Location: Waxahachie, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19016577
The Registered Nurse (RN) exhibits and executes Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) values and behaviors in delivering and coordinating patient care.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
The Registered Nurse (RN) assesses the patient, identifies nursing diagnoses based on responses to health problems, develops and implements the plan of care and evaluates the patientï¿½s response. The RN facilitates the learning for patients, families, nursing staff, other members of the health care team and community and participates in quality performance improvement initiatives.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
The ideal candidate will be compassionate, caring and experienced in developing and implementing the plan of care for each patient, making recommendations for patient interventions, collaborating with other health care providers to deliver care and document outcomes. The successful candidate must promote safe passage for their patients by using knowledge of patient needs and the healthcare environment to assist patients to transition through the healthcare encounter without any preventable complications or delays.
- Specialty/Department/Practice - [Enter Spec/Dept/Prac] (i.e. Critical Care, Radiology, Family Care)
- Shift/Schedule - [Enter Shift & Schedule] (i.e. Days, Nights, PRN or Weekends; 30 hours/week_FT_PT)
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits, 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO accrual beginning Day 1. Please note, benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION: Associate's degree in Nursing (ADN) degree is required
- EXPERIENCE: 2+ Years of experience is required
- CERTIFCATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION: Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association (AHA) or Military Training Network (MTN) Certification is required
Registered Nurse (RN) License is required
Community / Marketing Title: RN Seasonal ICU Full Time Night
Location_formattedLocationLong: Waxahachie, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.