Breast Surgical Oncologist
Location: Temple, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19017443
Breast Surgical Oncologist
Baylor Scott and White Medical Center
Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking a board certified/board eligible Breast Surgical Oncologist to join our large integrated health system in Temple, TX.
We are seeking a Breast Surgical Oncologist with a focused expertise in breast surgery, to join the Division of Surgical Oncology at Baylor Scott and White with an established tertiary referral system.
- Fellowship training is preferred.
- The Surgical Oncology Division currently consists of 8 surgeons, and 2 NPs.
- Integrated with a General Surgery Residency Training Program, the position will involve teaching of residents and medical students. Faculty academic appointment with Texas A&M University Health Science Center.
- Active clinical research and teaching opportunities are available.
- We are seeking an established Breast Surgeon to provide leadership, advance technology and surgical innovation, introduce state-of-the-art techniques, and continue to build upon and support an established program of excellence for major and complex breast cancer surgery.
Baylor Scott and White surgical oncologists are key members of Baylor Scott and White Cancer Institute's integrated care teams, located at Baylor Scott and White Vasicek Cancer Treatment Center.
For additional information, please send your CV and direct your inquiry to:
Teresa Washington, Physician Recruiter
- Teresa.Washington1@BSWHealth.org ; 512-509-0034
About Baylor Scott and White Medical Center - Temple
Baylor Scott and White Medical Center - Temple is a 636-bed multi-specialty teaching hospital located in Temple, Texas. In 2018, the hospital was ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals and one of the top 15 teaching hospitals in the United States by Thomson Reuters. The hospital has 31 accredited residency and fellowship programs that includes specialties in emergency medicine and radiology, and offers a well-established and respected chaplain resident program.
Location/Facility - Baylor Scott and White Medical Center - Temple, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
Specialty/Department/Practice - Breast Surgery
Shift/Schedule - Full-Time
Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
Doctorate Degree in Medicine
Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Community / Marketing Title: Breast Surgical Oncologist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Temple, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.