Telecom Technician I_Construction
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19017894
The Telecom Technician I is an advanced level from a typical Telecom Installer, and is an integral staff member of the Project Construction team. This position is for employees who have demonstrated an ability and desire to take on advanced training within their field and/or trade. Typically, a Telecom Technician I is someone who can identify, analyze and correct problems as they arise.
The ideal candidate for the Telecom Technician I role will have an advanced understanding of transmission characteristics and can locate faults and malfunctions with in a system.
- Location/Facility - Dallas / Ft. Worth Region
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ Construction
- Shift/Schedule ï¿½ Full time / 40 hours per week
- Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- 2+ Years Experience
Community / Marketing Title: Telecom Technician I_Construction
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.