& White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for profit healthcare system
in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. BSWH is
consistently recognized nationally for our focus on providing quality patient
care and growing programs that benefit the communities we serve. Talent is
vital not only to our 48 hospitals, but also to our more than 800 patient care
sites, 7,800 active physicians and 47,000 employees.
of Talent Acquisition Operations will be accountable for operationalizing
Talent Acquisition strategies that support BSWH goals and objectives.
This will involve translating business strategies into talent solutions and
projects plans and executing on the plan in order to enable business growth and
support future talent needs. This leader will own and drive a
strategic priority plan. This leader will be accountable for assuring all
talent acquisition services are of good quality and will bring together broader
talent functions, supply chain, shared services support, HR Technology and
talent acquisition teams to drive solutions collaboratively.
Reporting to the Vice President, Human Resources ï¿½ Talent Acquisition, this position requires an experienced recruiting operations leader who truly has a ï¿½sense of urgencyï¿½, thrives in collaborative environments and who has the ability to influence others.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a plan that will provide a framework for how we operationally implement recruiting processes and systems
- Lead teams accountable for the execution of key operational processes and creation of comprehensive project plans for new system and process implementations
- Select, partner and manage Vendor relationships with external partners who supply services to the organization ranging from technical to marketing / media to relocation. Monitor performance and ensure vendor success.
- Take accountability for budgetary management and tracking of spend to budget associated with our strategic initiatives
- Deliver programs on candidate experience, recruiter productivity driven through automation and technology, website design, employee referral program, and many more. This work will require partnership across the HR and business teams.
- Drive work to optimize the use of data for better and faster decision making.
- Lead large, cross functional initiatives, as well as change / transformation efforts
- Monitor employment law changes, partner with compliance and legal teams to ensure our processes meet compliance and regulatory requirements
- Define and measure quality standards and controls to enhance hiring manager and candidate experience and gain process efficiencies
- Identify problems / root causes to deliver best in class solutions using LEAN methodology
- Act as talent acquisition leadership task master to ensure our work is moving forward with quality and on time
- Communicate goals, objectives and updates with the team and HR stakeholders, thoughtfully and proactively.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 6+ years of progressive Talent Operations or Talent Acquisition experience with a focus on recruitment programs, tools and systems
- Demonstrated people management experience
- Experience working collaboratively with recruitment teams
- Superior analytical skills, problem solving, and attention to detail
- Experience working with HR technologies, Taleo strongly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly
Community / Marketing Title:
Director of Talent Acquisition Operations
Dallas, Texas US
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.