Director of Talent Acquisition Program and Marketing Operations
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19017664
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for profit healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. BSWH is consistently recognized nationally for our focus on providing quality patient care and growing programs that benefit the communities we serve. Talent is vital not only to our 48 hospitals, but also to our more than 800 patient care sites, 7,800 active physicians and 47,000 employees.
The Director of Talent Acquisition Program and Marketing Operations will be accountable for operationalizing Talent Acquisition strategies that support BSWH goals and objectives. This will involve translating business strategies into talent solutions, marketing plans and projects plans. The purpose of the marketing and programs team is executing on the plan in order to enable business growth and support future talent needs. This leader will be accountable for assuring all talent acquisition services are of good quality and will bring together broader talent functions, supply chain, shared services support, HR Technology and talent acquisition teams to drive solutions collaboratively.
Reporting to the Vice President, Human Resources ï¿½ Talent Acquisition, this position requires an experienced recruiting operations leader who truly has a ï¿½sense of urgencyï¿½, thrives in collaborative environments and who has the ability to influence others.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a plan that will provide a framework for how we operationally implement recruiting processes and systems
- Lead teams accountable for the execution of key operational processes and creation of comprehensive project plans for new system and process implementations
- Lead the Talent Marketing team and oversee the build of the talent marketing strategy, planning and execution by the team and vendor suppliers. Monitor progress, adjust plans, and provide detailed reporting as input to talent strategies and planning.
- Select, partner and manage Vendor relationships with external partners who supply services to the organization ranging from technical to marketing / media to relocation. Monitor critical performance, inform stakeholders and ensure vendor success.
- Take accountability for budgetary tracking of spend to budget associated with our marketing and events, relocation and employee referral program.
- Deliver programs on candidate experience, recruiter productivity driven through automation and technology, website design, employee referral program, and many more. This work will require partnership across the HR and business teams.
- Drive work to optimize the use of data for better and faster decision making.
- Lead large, cross functional initiatives, as well as change / transformation efforts
- Monitor employment law changes, partner with compliance and legal teams to ensure our processes meet compliance and regulatory requirements
- Define and measure quality standards and controls to enhance hiring manager and candidate experience and gain process efficiencies
- Identify problems / root causes to deliver best in class solutions using LEAN methodology
- Act as talent acquisition leadership program lead to ensure our work is moving forward with quality and on time
- Communicate goals, objectives and updates with the team and HR stakeholders, thoughtfully and proactively.
- Lead a team of talent acquisition program and marketing professionals, offer developmental opportunities, goal setting and performance guidelines.
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Talent Acquisition Program and Marketing Operations
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.