Location: Round Rock, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19019049
Baylor Scott & White Health is recruiting a BC or BE Neurologist to join in Round Rock, Texas. Fellowship training in clinical neurophysiology with an emphasis in Epilepsy is required.
- Join an existing neurology practice to provide general neurological care with emphasis in treating epilepsy patients in a community-based clinic and hospital setting
- The team is currently comprised of 3 neurologists, 3 physician assistants, nursing, and administrative support staff
- The work schedule is Monday-Friday in support of clinic business hours and patient care needs
- Night/weekend call is involved and shared among the team
- Acute stroke coverage is handled by a Tele-stroke team
Baylor Scott & White Health Benefits: At Baylor Scott & White Health, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package in an employed position that includes:
-Immediate eligibility for generous health benefits
-Amazing retirement plan and market competitive compensation
-Outstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks of vacation
-3 weeks of CME paid days off per year
About Baylor Scott & White Health:
Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access points, more than 6,000 affiliated physicians, 40,000 plus employees and the Scott & White Health Plan. U.S. News & World Report ranks Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals amongst Texas' Top 10. Our flagship hospital, Scott & White Memorial Center- Temple, is a 636 bed Level One Trauma Center and it is consistently listed among the "Top 100 Hospitals" in America. It is the primary clinical educational site for the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine.
About the Location:
Round Rock is a located directly north of Austin and offers a wonderful school district and great city parks to its residents. The Round Rock Independent School District has been named one of the top school districts in the nation, with multiple campuses that are named national Blue Ribbon schools year after year. The city of Round Rock boasts a population of around 110,000, but retains a small town feel. The crime rate is low. It has received awards for its astounding city planning. Its cost of living is also one of the lowest in the area, with low utility rates and property taxes.
For more information, please send your CV and inquiries to:
Tara Moore, Physician Recruiter, Tara.Moore@BSWHealth.org
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Community / Marketing Title: Neurologist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Round Rock, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.