*General Surgery Physician Marble Falls
Location: Marble Falls, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19006819
Baylor Scott and White Medical Center
Marble Falls, TX
Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking a BC/BE, experienced General Surgeon to join our facility in the beautiful Texas hill country in Marble Falls, TX.
We are seeking a General Surgeon with a passion for patient care, with leadership skills to grow within our Department of Surgery, General Surgery practice.
- Community based General Surgery.
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience.
- We are seeking an established General Surgeon to provide leadership, assist and lead in developing outreach and growth in the service line, with the ability to build upon and support an established program of excellence for general surgery.
About BSWH Marble Falls and Marble Falls, TX
Baylor Scott and White Marble Falls consists of seven (7) primary care clinics throughout the Hill Country that support the Marble Falls Medical Center, Llano Hospital and the Specialty clinic. The Marble Falls Medical center is a 50-bed community Hospital that opened in 2015. It is supported by the primary care clinics and the Specialty clinic adjacent to the facility which is home to over 30 Specialty physicians.
Marble Falls is nestled in the heart of the beautiful Central Texas Hill Country region and is 40 miles northwest of Austin and 80 miles north of San Antonio. It is home to various outdoor activities with five lakes, fabulous Hill Country wineries, great shopping, and parks where you can enjoy boating, camping, and fishing.
About Baylor Scott & White Health
For an industry undergoing fundamental changes, Baylor Scott & White Health provides a new vision and more resources, offering patients continued exceptional care. Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access sites, more than 6,000 affiliated physicians, 40,000 plus employees and the Scott & White health plan.
For additional information, please send your CV and direct your inquiry to:
Washington, Physician Recruiter - Teresa.Washington1@BSWHealth.org ; 512-509-0034
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Community / Marketing Title: *General Surgery Physician Marble Falls
Location_formattedLocationLong: Marble Falls, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.