Radiologic Technologist - Imaging Symposium
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19005405
- Utilizes AIDET when communicating with patients to: identify patient service requirements, ensure correct exam is performed on the correct patient, and establish rapport with patients and others.
- Instructs/communicates with patient and/or patientï¿½s family regarding the test to be performed and assesses patientï¿½s ability to tolerate exam.
- Prepares patient or area for radiology procedure by positioning patient, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into specified position and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to safety requirements, infection-control, drug and radiation policies, protocols and techniques.
- Uses proper sterile techniques when setting up and performing invasive radiology procedures and maintains hand hygiene requirements.
- Works with engineers and physicists to ensure optimal operational capabilities of equipment. Reports issues to management or appropriate department.
- Obtains, verifies and maintains all relevant documentation such as requisition/chart, patient history, pregnancy status and shielding precautions taken, consent forms, etc.
- Maintains medical imaging records in appropriate system and according to department policies and standards for interpretation in a timely manner.
- Assists leadership in maintaining all required policies, procedures, standards and records for applicable governmental, regulatory and accrediting organizations by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations of the OSHA, TJC, TDH and ACR.
- Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- Graduate of an Accredited Program
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists in Radiography (ARRT-R)
- Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) License
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
Community / Marketing Title: Radiologic Technologist - Imaging Symposium
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.