The Supply Chain Services Service Line Coordinator is responsible for developing, implementing, and administering a coordinated supply support system that operates efficiently and meets the needs of the facility specialty area. Our Supply Chain Services Line Coordinator serves as departmental liaison for SCS with key departments. Our Supply Chain Services Line Coordinator will maintain records such as dates of requisitions, delivery verifications, invoice price confirmation, back-orders, implant pricing, and ensures accurate tracking of supply data such as back orders, manufacturer numbers, expiration dates, product recalls, and lot numbers.
The ideal candidate will excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Location/Facility – Baylor Scott & White Heart Hospital – Plano, Texas
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
* Specialty/Department/Practice – Supply Chain
* Shift/Schedule – Full Time; Day Shift; Monday-Friday 6:30am-2:30pm
* Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* 2 Years of college education preferred
* 1 year experience