We are looking for Unit Coordinators to work in one of our Baylor Scott & White Hospitals.
The Unit Coordinator performs various clerical and patient care duties for the department under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse. The Unit Coordinator works closely with nursing, medical staff and the public. Other duties may vary by assigned area or shift. Unit Coordinators must be self-efficient and able to make good decisions. Unit Coordinators also must be able to manage time, pressure and deadlines in a positive fashion and be able to respond appropriately to negative feedback.
Ideal Unit Coordinator candidates will have a minimum of 6 months of direct patient care experience and the ability to multi-task.
* Location/Facility – Baylor Scott and White Medical Center in Grapevine
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
* Specialty/Department/Practice – Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
* Shift/Schedule – Full Time Nights
* Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!
* High School Diploma/GED required
* CPR/BLS is required
* Minimum of 6 months of direct patient care experience is preferred