Under the direction of a physician, the Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), assists in the delivery of health care for patients. Our CMAs perform a wide variety of patient care activities including, maintaining clinical records/documentation, administering medications, giving injections, taking vital signs and preparing patients for tests, procedures and x-rays.
The ideal CMA candidate has a commitment to service and quality, can effectively maintain relationships with patients and medical staff, and can perform multiple tasks in a fast paced often stressful environment.
* Location/Facility – College Station/ University Clinic
* Specialty/Department/Practice – Urgent Care
* Shift/Schedule – Full-Time, 3 days 12 hour shifts, Monday-Sunday
* Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!
* H.S. Diploma or G.E.D. required
* Certified Medical Assistant required
* BLS Certification required