The Gastroenterology Technician, under general supervision, performs or assists in performing examinations and procedures and assists in and may monitor others in the cleaning, disinfecting and/or sterilization of examination equipment. The Gastroenterology Technician provides technical assistance in the Recovery Room and may assist in admitting and discharging patients. The Gastroenterology Technician monitors and maintains inventory supply and prepares quality control reports for Supervisor.
The ideal Gastroenterology Technician candidate is someone who is able to maintain effective communication with patients, staff and physicians; and ensure appropriate protocols with procedures and customer satisfaction.
* Location/Facility – Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Lake Pointe
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
* Specialty/Department/Practice – Endoscopy Lab
* Shift/Schedule – PRN Days
* Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!
* High School Diploma
* 3 months Relevant Experience