The Access Service Representative I obtains current and accurate demographics and insurance information in order to register patient, verification of insurance benefits, negotiates and collects patient financial responsibilities.
The ideal Access Service Representative I candidate will have proficient typing and keyboarding skills, basic computer skills, and knowledge of Microsoft office. The candidate must be able to work independently in a fast paced, challenging environment.
* Location/Facility – Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Round Rock
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
* Specialty/Department/Practice – PBX Office, ED, and Main Admissions as needed
* Shift/Schedule – As Needed
* Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
* 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
* CME reimbursement and paid time off
* Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!
* High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
* A minimum of 1 years of experience required