The Identity Management (IDM) Specialist I designs, develops, implements, and supports the components of complex identity based systems in the areas of identity and access management, directory services, workflow, security, provisioning and compliance. The IDM Specialist I develops viable and efficient technology solutions to complex business needs according to customer requirements. The IDM Specialist I ensures that programs and projects/systems are functionally appropriate, technically sound and well integrated to the environment.
The IDM Specialist I job duties include, but are not limited to:
* Actively supporting the team on common goals, and participate in high team performance.
* Providing 24/7 response to incidents (tickets and email requests) opened by customers to resolve reported issues.
* Researching the root cause of reported incidents for recurring patterns and develop necessary changes to the Directory Services solution to address/prevent re-occurrence.
* Ensuring that the design, development and implementation meet the defined architectural footprint and are within corporate and department standards.
* Developing appropriate system and application interfaces and insure quality and efficiency through capacity planning, performance assessment, and both integration and regression testing.
The ideal candidate for the IDM Specialist I role will have the functional ability to test, troubleshoot and debug code. The ideal candidate for the IDM Specialist I role will also possess an understanding of identity management concepts (identity provisioning/de-provisioning, etc.) experience with one of the following commercial IDM applications is a plus: Sun IDM, NetIQ, SailPoint or Oracle IDM, Sun Waveset or SailPoint.
* Location/Facility – Candidate can sit in either Dallas, TX or Temple, TX
* Specialty/Department/Practice – Corporate
* Shift/Schedule – Full Time / Day Shift
* Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Founded as a Christian ministry of healing, the mission of Baylor Scott & White Health is to promote the well-being of all individuals, families and communities. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ Years Experience