The Coordinator of Scheduling schedules surgical procedures as requested by Surgeons. The Coordinator makes adjustments to Surgical Schedules to ensure maximum utilization of resources and notifies appropriate personnel of scheduled dates and times and type Surgical Schedule for distribution.
The ideal Coordinator of Scheduling candidate is organized, detail oriented and able to function in a fast paced environment.
* Location/Facility – Center for Esophageal Diseases
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
* Specialty/Department/Practice – Esophageal Diseases
* Shift/Schedule – Full Time Days
* Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!
* 1 year of College/Trade School
* 6 months of scheduling experience