Come join a team that strives to provide safe, quality, compassionate care! We are looking for Physician Office Representatives (PORs) to work in one of our Health Texas Provider Network (HTPN) Clinics.
Our Physician Office Representatives (PORs) assist with patient registration and accepts payments for Physician/Clinic Services. Our HTPN PORs also schedule, confirm and verify patient appointments and insurance information, and receive and direct phone calls, patients, and other visitors. Ideal HTPN POR applicants are punctual, dependable, flexible, detail oriented and can work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
* Location/Facility – Garland, Texas
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
* Specialty/Department/Practice – Call Center in Family Medicine Clinic
* Shift/Schedule – Full Time
* Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
* PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
HealthTexas Provider Network (HTPN), an affiliate of Baylor Scott & White Health, has evolved into a high-performing, multi-specialty, patient-centered organization with providers serving 1.7 million patients in 191 care sites across 5,700 square miles of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. As a prominent medical group in the community, HTPN employs physicians in both primary and specialty care.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!
* High School Diploma or GED required
* 1-3 months of related experience is preferred
* Emergency Medical Records (EMR) experience is highly preferred