Location: Waco, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19014098
Baylor Scott & White Health is recruiting a BC/BE Neurologist to join in Waco, TX.
- Join an established general neurology practice at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center-Hillcrest to provide neurological care to patients in Central Texas.
- The work setting is inpatient.
- The work schedule will average one week on/off.
- Tele-stroke coverage will be supported by the BSW system stroke team.
- The Department of Neurology at Baylor Scott & White Health in Central Texas is currently comprised of 25 neurologists. 6 APPs, along with nursing and administrative support.
- Academic affiliation with Texas A&M College of Medicine
- Active ACGME approved neurology residency program
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access points, more than 6,000 affiliated physicians, 40,000 plus employees and the Scott & White Health Plan. U.S. News & World Report ranks Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals amongst Texas' Top 10. Our flagship hospital, Scott & White Memorial Center- Temple, is a 636 bed Level One Trauma Center and it is consistently listed among the "Top 100 Hospitals" in America. It is the primary clinical educational site for the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine.
About Waco, TX
Located on the Brazos River, Waco is a thriving community in Central Texas with a low cost of living, low crime, and little traffic. There are excellent schools with both public and private options. Waco is the home to Baylor University, a member of the NCAA Big XII conference. Many family friendly attractions include the Cameron Park Zoo, Lake Waco, water parks, museums, river hiking trails, and outdoor activities. Waco has a regional airport and is also centrally located between 5 of the top 16 most populated cities in the U.S. (Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, Houston).
Baylor Scott & White Health Benefits: At Baylor Scott & White Health, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package in an employed position that includes:
- Immediate eligibility for generous health benefits
- Amazing retirement plan and market competitive compensation
- Outstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of CME per year
For more information, contact Tara Moore, Physician Recruiter, Tara.Moore@BSWHealth.org
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Community / Marketing Title: Neurohospitalist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Waco, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.