CRNA Pediatrics - $30,000 sign on bonus
Location: Temple, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19014068
Baylor Scott & White Health is the most awarded healthcare system in Texas.
Our location in Temple, Texas is rated as high performing by U.S. News & World Report, and is seeking talented CRNAs to join our stellar team of professionals.
- Improved and more competitive compensation model - $30,000 sign on bonus
- Join the comradery of a large established team of Anesthesiologists, CRNAs along with nursing and admin support in a mixed anesthesia care team/solo staffing model
- Additional earnings opportunities are provided for working overtime and weekends also extra pay for call coverage
- Favorable culture within a teaching environment that is the academic site for Texas A&M College of Medicine
- This is an employed position with a competitive salary, moving allowance, a comprehensive benefits package and no state income tax
- Epic EMR system
Location/Facility ï¿½ Baylor Scott & White -Temple, Texas
Shift/Schedule ï¿½ Full Time
Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement & CME pay/ time off
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Our Temple hospitals are eligible for the Federal HRSA Nurse Corp student loan reimbursement program.
(To review CRNA eligibility for up to 85% student loan reimbursement, click here Learn More- HRSA)
To learn more contact in-house recruiter Joshua Jones: Joshua.Jones1@BSWHealth.org
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. In 2018, the hospital was ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals and one of the top 15 teaching hospitals in the United States by Thomson Reuters. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nationï¿½s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, itï¿½s accepting a calling!
About The Community:
The Temple area is regarded as one of the best areas to live and work in Texas and is ranked 6th most affordable places to live in the U.S. in 2019. Temple enjoys a robust economy and a cost of living thatï¿½s lower than the national average. Served by four independent school districts and nationally recognized Temple College, the community places a high priority on education. Dubbed the ï¿½Wildflower Capital of Texas,ï¿½ Temple lies along the famous Texas Wildflower Trail and is the demographic center of the state, closely positioned to Austin, Texas. Temple also has convenience access to other major cities including Dallas, Houston and San Antonio. It is conveniently located near University of Mary Harden Baylor and Baylor University, both highly accredited universities in the State of Texas.
Valid Advanced Practice RN (APRN) license required
Community / Marketing Title: CRNA Pediatrics - $30,000 sign on bonus
Location_formattedLocationLong: Temple, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.