Location: Temple, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19014644
Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a BC or BE Anesthesiologist to join the team at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center- Temple.
- The Anesthesiologist will practice general Anesthesiology to include Neuro, OB, and regional anesthesia.
- The selected individual will join a large established team of Anesthesiologists, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist(CRNA), and Anesthesiologist Assistants(AA), along with nursing and admin support in a mixed anesthesia care team/solo staffing model.
- The work schedule is expected to be Monday-Friday with weekend and evening call rotated equally among the group.
- Additional earnings opportunities are provided for working overtime and weekends also extra pay for call coverage.
- Academic opportunities are available to teach Texas A&M medical students, residents and fellows.
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital is a 636 bed acute care Level I trauma center and academic site for Texas A&M College of Medicine.
- This is an employed position with a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, a comprehensive benefits package and no state income tax.
- Epic EMR system
Location/Facility: Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Temple.
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
Baylor Scott & White Health Benefits:
At Baylor Scott & White Health, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package in an employed position that includes the following highlights:
- Immediate eligibility for generous health benefits
- Amazing retirement plan and compensation
- Outstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of CME
As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White Health now includes 48 hospitals, more than 1,000 access points, 9,600 active physicians, and 48,000 employees, plus the Scott and White Health Plan, Baylor Scott & White Research Institute and Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance - a network of clinical providers and facilities focused on improving quality, managing the health of patient populations, and reducing the overall cost of care.
Please submit a formal online application to be considered.
For more information, please send your CV and direct your inquiry to Tara Moore, Physician Recruiter at Tara.Moore@BSWHealth.org .
M.D. or equivalent
ABMS BC or BE in area of specialty: Anesthesiology
Active TX medical license at time of hire
Community / Marketing Title: Anesthesiologist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Temple, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.