Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19015974
The Learning Consultant designs, develops, delivers, facilitates, and evaluates learning and development programs by consulting with clients, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to understand and clarify needs, appropriate interventions and scope; and enhance individual and organizational effectiveness to achieve business goals. In addition, the Learning Consultant is responsible for the following:
- Consults with clients, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to understand and clarify needs and appropriate interventions and scope.
- Manages projects dealing with the planning of learning and development programs.
- Selects and applies appropriate teaching aids and learning materials to support standard and customized programs to meet business and client needs, through the use of adult learning best practices.
- Collects assessment and client feedback data; analyzes to determine effectiveness of learning and development solutions; uses feedback and evaluation data to improve offerings.
- Implements training needs assessments, ROI studies, and customized learning programs.
- Facilitates strategic learning engagements to improve employees success.
The ideal Learning Consultant candidate will have Instructional design, classroom training, adult learning and consulting experience and knowledge; strong technical writing, presentation and communication skills; and the ability to create effective training materials tailored for various employee groups.
ï¿½ Location/Facility ï¿½ Dallas, TX (downtown)
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
ï¿½ Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ Corporate
ï¿½ Shift/Schedule ï¿½ Full Time/ Day Time
ï¿½ Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
ï¿½ Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
ï¿½ 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
ï¿½ Tuition Reimbursement
ï¿½ PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nationï¿½s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, itï¿½s accepting a calling!
ï¿½ 4+ years of experience required
ï¿½ Bachelor's degree required
Community / Marketing Title: Learning Consultant
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.