Location: Temple, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19016955
Join an established practice to provide general neurological care to patients in a telemedicine setting.
- The Department of Neurology at Baylor Scott & White Health in Central Texas is currently comprised of 25 neurologists, 6 APPs, along with nursing and administrative support.
- Comprehensive Stroke Certified Center by the Joint Commission.
- 30 dedicated stroke beds managed by hospitalists with neurology consultants
- 8-14 bed Neuro ICU
- Temple Memorial is the main hospital where stroke services are provided and serves as the hub for 6 spoke/regional hospitals in Texas.
- Academic affiliation with Texas A&M College of Medicine to teach medical students and residents.
- Active ACGME approved neurology residency program
About Baylor Scott & White Health
About the Community:
Nestled halfway between Dallas and Austin along the Brazos River, Waco is enjoying a resurgence in popularity as one of the best places to live and work. It was also ranked No. 2 as the U.S. Destination On-the-rise by TripAdvisor in 2018. Home to such attractions as Baylor University, Magnolia Market (of HGTVï¿½s Chip and Jo fame) and the Dr Pepper Museum, Wacoï¿½s small-town feel and low cost of living belie its vibrant, entrepreneurial scene. Arts, entertainment, sports and over 400 acres of park space are just a few of the cityï¿½s unique charms.
Immediate eligibility for generous health benefits
Amazing retirement plan and market competitive compensation
A formal application along with a CV must be completed online to be considered.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Community / Marketing Title: Tele-Neuro Hospitalist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Temple, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.