Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19017349
External Description: The Manager Biostatistics directs biostatistics resources in accomplishing health care quality goals as defined by STEEEP: Safe, Timely, Effective, Efficient, Equitable and Patient Centered. Provides comprehensive biostatistics support of quality improvement, research, and operational projects in BSWH pursuit of STEEEP quality health care with most current scientific and clinical expertise. Directs biostatistics resources in the design of statistical studies, analysis and validation of data, data interpretation and presentation/publication of results. Monitors project progress and ensures proper resource allocation for successful project deliverables against goals and timelines. Utilizes statistical methodology to enhance the quality improvement and research processes and facilitate optimal decision making. Ensures study protocols are in alignment with research best practices. Performs day-to-day staff administration activities to include hiring, performance evaluations, training and professional development.
- Location/Facility ï¿½ Baylor Scott & White Research InstituteFor more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ Research Administration
- Shift/Schedule ï¿½ Day Shift
- Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Community / Marketing Title: Manager Biostatistics
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.