Location: Austin, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19018330
- Join a new general neurology practice to provide general neurological care to patients in a community-based clinic and hospital setting.
- The work schedule is Monday-Friday in support of clinic business hours and patient care needs.
- Night/weekend call is involved, shared amongst a team.
- Acute stroke coverage is handled by a Tele-stroke team.
About Baylor Scott & White Medical Center ï¿½ Austin
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center ï¿½ Austin is the newest full-service hospital in the Oak Hill community of Southwest Austin. Opening in early 2020, the medical center will include an emergency department, operating rooms, imaging and other services, and will play a central role in community wellness. A primary and specialty care clinic will open adjacent to the medical center.
About Baylor Scott & White Health
About the Community:
Located minutes from downtown Austin, Oak Hill sits at the edge of scenic Texas Hill Country. One of the oldest neighborhoods in Austin, Oak Hill boasts homes dating back to the 1800ï¿½s. A strong neighborhood association and award-winning school district reinforce the family-friendly hometown atmosphere. Nearby, the acclaimed Austin Zoo draws visitors from around the world for close-up interaction with its rescue animals. The adjacent Barton Creek Habitat Preserve offers a pristine protective habitat for endangered songbirds. Small-town charm and big city convenience make Oak Hill a great place to live and work.
- Immediate eligibility for generous health benefits
- Amazing retirement plan and market competitive compensation
- Outstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of CME paid days off per year
A formal application along with a CV must be completed online to be considered.
Doctorate Degree in Medicine
Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Community / Marketing Title: Neurologist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.