$5,000 Sign-On Bonus Supervisor, RN, OR, Operating Room, Ft. Worth
Location: Ft Worth, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19018598
The Supervisor OR plans, organizes, and supervises all departmental activities involved in the effective, efficient, and economical utilization of facilities and personnel of the Operating and Recovery Rooms and Central Supply, ensuring patient service is continuous and of high quality.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
The Supervisor OR develops, recommends, implements, and enforces departmental policies and procedures concerning patient care, Nursing practice and participates in the ongoing quality improvement of activities to enhance the delivery of patient care. The Supervisor OR performs hiring, firing, performance evaluation, training, work allocation, and problem resolution. In addition, the Supervisor OR oversees the proper use, repair, and replacement of equipment and supplies, and monitors the cleaning, sterilization, and storage of surgical instruments.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
The ideal candidate must have an understanding of professional nursing ethics, privacy rights, patient care, steriliation and reprocessing procedures. The ideal candidate must have knowledge of laws, rules, regulations and guidelines of certifying and accrediting bodies, hospital and department-unit standards and protocols governing the provision of nursing care applicable to the OR. The ideal candidate must have strong verbal, written, communication, interpersonal, computer and related software application skills and the ability to train, motivate and supervise employees.
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Operating Room
- Shift/Schedule - Full Time Days M-F 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM- With approx 2-3 on-call shifts per month depending on staffing needs
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits, 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO accrual beginning Day 1. Please note, benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION: Graduate of an Accredited Program is required
- EXPERIENCE: 3+ Years of experience is required
- CERTIFCATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION: Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association or Military Training Network (MTN) certification is required
Community / Marketing Title: $5,000 Sign-On Bonus Supervisor, RN, OR, Operating Room, Ft. Worth
Location_formattedLocationLong: Ft Worth, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.