Patient Experience Advisor
Location: Waxahachie, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19019377
The Value-based Patient Experience Advisor will support the visionary healthcare experience across the care continuum to ensure the delivery of an exceptional experience to patients, caregivers, families, and staff. This person will serve as the leader for "Patient Experience" at the site/facility level, providing direction and counsel to leaders, caregivers and teams. This individual will provide the site/facility with a single point of leadership and will be accountable for implementation and driving tangible results in delivering an exceptional experience.
1. Communicate the exceptional experience vision and strategy; grounded in both analytics-based understanding of needs and business dynamics / brand strategy to optimize experience and loyalty, in collaboration with facility/site leadership.
2. Execute Voice of the Patient activities (Patient and Family Advisory Councils), to continuously adjust to demand expectations, including standardizing the patient journey with improvement opportunities for the patient experience in all touch points, enabling delivery of a best-in-class experience.
3. Utilizing standard reporting, lead the measurement capture and optimization of key performance indicators to be implemented to gauge experience and loyalty effectiveness. Spends majority of the time in performance improvement, mentoring and coaching leaders and staff to achieve our ambition.
4. Collaborates with Office of Patient Experience toward adopting new technology and other new initiatives (i.e. secret shopper program) to move toward timely data collection/analysis.
5. Provides a clear understanding of experience analytics and clearly articulates the science and direction behind the data.
6. Manage experience evaluation through an ongoing process, utilizing insights from analytics, usability audits, and research results, including patient experience metrics.
7. Partner closely with clinical and system leadership to implement new programs, technologies and strategies to improve care delivery across the care continuum (entity experience council).
8. Cultivate a positive environment through managing for results and developing staff understanding/role in the BSWH Exceptional Experience Model.
9. Support relationship-centered communication (ART of Communication) through ongoing coaching/advocacy. Become Academy of Communication in Healthcare certified facilitators.
10. Advocate for integration of BSWH Exceptional Experience Model to drive exceptional experience, including branded experiences, service offerings and further opportunity identification.
11. Build linkages between the patient experience and team member engagement.
12. Tailor strategies to foster a best-in-class exceptional experience.
- Location/Facility ï¿½ Baylor Scott & White - Waxahachie
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ Office of the Chief Quality Officer > Patient Experience > Value-based HealthCare
- Shift/Schedule ï¿½ Full-time / Exempt, Salaried
- Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
5+ Years of Work Experience Required
Community / Marketing Title: Patient Experience Advisor
Location_formattedLocationLong: Waxahachie, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.