Security Systems Technician - Temple
Location: Temple, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19019592
The Physical Security Technician for Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) utilizes technical abilities to understand and provide comprehensive service to all security alarms, access control, video camera systems, and other security technology devices. He / She also conducts repairs and provides preventative maintenance to all electronic security equipment.
In addition, the Physical Security Technician for BSWH has the following responsibilities:
- Services and repairs security access control systems.
- Services and repairs security alarm control systems.
- Produces and installs keys and associated door and lock hardware.
- Services and repairs video camera systems.
- Services and repairs other security technology equipment such as infant abduction, panic pole/boxes, radio systems, and access control/video/alarm software administration.
- Conducts System-wide Preventative Maintenance Program for Physical Security Technology equipment.
- Coordinates projects with physical security technology vendors.
- Under supervision, collaborates with stakeholders regarding the appropriate design and implementation of system wide physical security technologies.
- The ideal candidate will have solid security technology, equipment, maintenance and service and a strong sense of urgency and accountability.
- Location/Facility ï¿½ Baylor Scott & White Health - Temple, Texas (For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link)
- Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ Security
- Shift/Schedule ï¿½ Full time/Days
* Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nationï¿½s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, itï¿½s accepting a calling!
H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
Valid Texas Driverï¿½s License
Community / Marketing Title: Security Systems Technician - Temple
Location_formattedLocationLong: Temple, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.