Internal Medicine Physician
Location: Brenham, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19019681
Baylor Scott & White Health - Brenham, Texas, is seeking an outstanding BC/BE Internal Medicine physician with strong credentials in clinical care for an outpatient based position.
- Employed established practice of 21 multi-specialty providers and 2 Internal
- No hospital call, rotated night call
- Epic EMR
- Integrated health system for easy referrals
- Excellent compensation package, 401k & relocation
BSWH Medical Center - Brenham is a 60 Bed acute-care hospital with a Level IV Trauma Center. A specialty care clinic operates adjacent to the hospital. The medical center is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and offers a wide network of medical and surgical services.
Set among the green rolling hills of Central Texas, Brenham is a place filled with history and unexpected discoveries. The picturesque city lies in the heart of bluebonnet country where you can two-step into the past, enjoy the local wines and get a scoop of your favorite ice cream at Blue Bell Creameries. Explore the streets of historic downtown featuring quaint antique and specialty shops, as well as a variety of Texas-inspired dining, lodging and historic sites. Arts, entertainment, nightlife and more than 40 bed-and-breakfast inns make living in Brenham feel like stepping into a postcard.
Internal Medicine ï¿½ Waco
For more information please contact:
Deborah Dixon, Physician Recruiter Deborah.Dixon@BSWHealth.org
Apply at http://BSWH.md/PhysicianJob
Location/Facility - BSWH Clinic Brenham, Brenham, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
Specialty/Department/Practice - Outpatient Internal Medicine
Shift/Schedule - FT, days
Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Community / Marketing Title: Internal Medicine Physician
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brenham, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.