Talent Acquisition Manager Corporate Services
Location: Lakeway, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19019979
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for the planning, organizing, and managing the Human Resources Staff Recruitment team and will champion the talent acquisition process to ensure a steady flow of high quality candidates to support our mission and business goals and ensure that the team is hiring the best possible talent. The Talent Acquisition Manager is also responsible for all supervisory activities related to staffing, work assignments, performance management, orientation, professional development of recruitment staff and hiring/termination decisions.
In addition, the Talent Acquisition Manager performs the following:
- Ensures that staff recruitment services are provided in compliance with established System policies, procedures, and practices.
- Provides oversight of applicant tracking system specific to staff positions and establishes specific key performance indicators and metrics/reporting.
- Coordinates with the respective business leadership/management, supports and establishes recruitment plans and manages efficiency of interview and selection processes based on best practices.
- Develops, implements, and tracks recruitment strategies designed to increase visibility and produce top performance candidates.
- Sources candidates for hard-to-fill positions and works with organization management to clarify recruitment needs and promote effective interviewing processes.
- Fosters and promotes a business climate that reduces obstacles and promotes opportunities for recruiters to formulate and implement their own initiatives to improve personal and departmental performance.
The ideal candidate for the Talent Acquisition manager role, will have the following skills and expertise:
- Experience in a Human Resources department, to include recruiting and employment management, Healthcare recruitment experience preferred
- Experience in full lifecycle recruiting which includes regulatory requirements, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing candidates, knowledge of employment regulations, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Able to travel, work with leadership and provide consultation to meet strategic objectives
- Able to develop and lead teams, and drive team engagement
- Able to manage and resolve complex customer situations while creating and maintaining a team culture that has a high level of responsiveness to its customers
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills, analytical and problem solving skills, and project management and implementation skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of HRIS/ATS systems (i.e. PeopleSoft and Taleo)
Key details regarding the position are below:
- Location/Facility- Austin/Temple, TX
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Human Resources
- Shift/Schedule - Full time
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- Bachelorï¿½s Degree from an accredited college or university required
- 8+ Years of experience required
- SPHR, SPHR, NAHCR or ASPR certification
- Minimum of 5 years of overall Recruiter/HR experience to include sourcing, internet recruiting, recruitment process management
Corporate or search firm experience in recruiting niche and high volume
Have excellent skills in areas of influence, negotiation and collaboration
- Experience in operating in a consultative or advisory capacity
- ATS (Taleo and / or PeopleSoft) preferred
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Acquisition Manager Corporate Services
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lakeway, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.