Location: Round Rock, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19020567
The Psychotherapist provides psychotherapy and counseling to individuals and their families, including group modalities, and assists in assessing psychotherapeutic needs of patients referred for service. The Psychotherapist reviews and evaluates senior staff's orders, patientsï¿½ medical records, and performs diagnostic assessments to determine psychotherapeutic treatment required.
The Psychotherapist job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Reviews the appropriate medical records and patient history in a timely manner.
- Selects and accurately performs appropriate evaluation tests and measurements using the proper tools and techniques.
- Creates meaningful programs that are consistent with the physiciansï¿½ prescriptions, directions, and goals.
- Maintains effective communication and coordinates with superiors and other patient care givers regarding patient care decisions.
- Fulfills continuing education and/or certification requirements to maintain required qualifications.
- Takes responsibility to understand and complete professional and technical requirements and provide Baylor Scott & White with the necessary documentation on such requirements.
- Orients patients on department policies regarding compliance with treatment, cancellations and no-shows.
The ideal candidate for the Psychotherapist role will be able to provide emergency intervention and assessment as required, and also, contribute to academic endeavors of the divisions.
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nations exemplary health care organizations. Founded as a Christian ministry of healing, the mission of Baylor Scott & White Health is to promote the well-being of all individuals, families and communities. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it is accepting a calling!
- Masters Degree
- 2+ Years Experience
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Community / Marketing Title: Psychotherapist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Round Rock, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.